Thursday, March 11, 2010

moments

Well, I'm finally feeling about back to normal now health-wise. But, not feeling good for so long, has gotten me overwhelmed with things I need to do. I've been going to FRG (family readiness group) leader training all week, so now I'm seriously behind on all of my household duties. It has been really windy lately, and Samuel was cute yesterday. We had driven to the childcare center, and we were getting out of the van to go inside. Samuel grabbed hold of me, and I picked him up, he held onto me tightly and said " I won't let you blow away mommy! " and then he grabbed onto my purse too, and said "I won't let the wind get your purse either". I thought he was really sweet, and even though I was holding onto him so he wouldn't blow away, he thought he was protecting me. Later that night, I was tired and sitting on the couch. Samuel said I could lay my head on him and he would take care of me. So I layed my head on his little chest, and listened to his heartbeat while he caressed my cheek and ran his fingers through my hair. It's moments like these that get me through all the frustrating things he does.

1 comment:

The Hunter Family said...

I love moments like those with Eddie too. It just helps remind me of how much I really do love him!