Monday, March 22, 2010
The kids are back in school
Well, I made it through spring break and the kids are back in school. It was really nice to have that time with just Samuel and I. We ran a couple of errands in the morning, then cleaned up around the house, read some books, and enjoyed it being just the two of us. I also let him watch some cartoons, and applied to BYU. I'm going to try to get some more schooling done while we're at BYU. We're going to work it so Travis can watch the kids, while I go to my classes. I don't think I'll get in until Fall or Winter semester though, becuase of deadlines. But, I'm excited, I love learning. It was a beautiful day today, and after school we went to the park for a while. I got to sit and talk to my friends, while the kids played with their friends, it was really nice. After we got home, I got pulled in many, many directions as I was trying to help kids with homework, get dinner going, and entertain Sam. Somehow, we managed to get it all accomplished. I think the kids all had a good first day back at school. We also talked to Travis for quite a while today. The only thing I don't like is that I'm getting a cold, and it's affecting my voice. It sounds much lower, and I'm losing it on and off throughout the day. I hope it won't get any worse, I'm tired of sickness, I want us to all be healthy for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hooray for kids being back in school and nice sunny days at the park.
What will you study at BYU? Good luck! I'm sure you'll get in.
I'm still trying to decide, there are too many things I'm interested in.
Post a Comment