Saturday, March 20, 2010
lack of sleep
Friday and Saturday were both pretty lazy days, we didn't really do anything exciting. We played in the backyard, worked in the garden, cleaned house, and played board games, wii, and watched t.v. We babysit my friends two little girls overnight. The 4 year old girl, Cheslie, and Betsy stayed up past 2am in the morning. I don't know where those little girls find their energy, but they were bright and perky the whole time. I think I finally drifted off a little after 1am, but woke back up to find Betsy, Cheslie, and Austin in the living room reading books. I put them all back to bed, and then after they still weren't setting down, I took Betsy out and told her to sleep on the couch, that did the trick. Within 15 minutes they were sound asleep. If you know me well at all, you know I need my sleep. I'm almost always in bed by ten, and the latest I ever stay up is 11pm, and that is very very rare. Even in college, I was the party pooper, and would go to bed by 10pm. Consequently I've been exhausted today, I tried taking a nap, but the kids were too loud. So I've had a headache on and off today(I always get headaches when I don't get enough rest) and have had a hard time being patient witht he kids. But we made it through the day, and even had some fun playing games, and we made cinnamon rolls this morning, that were scrumptious. So I'm off to bed now, and looking forward to a good night's rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment