Betsy is really flexible and is good at hiding in small places, she is excellent at hide-n-seek. She is also always trying to hide and jump out and surprise me, she has gotten me good many times. Betsy will sometimes fall asleep in funny places, one night I went to check on her before I went to bed, and she wasn't in her bed. So I looked under her bed and all around her room, and I still couldn't find her, I started looking in the other rooms and still couldn't find her. I wasn't starting to freak out a little when I looked in her room one more time and discovered her in one of the compartments in the laundry cart. I was extremely relieved to find her, and she looked so cute all cuddled up in her little cozy spot that I took her picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment