Sunday, July 5, 2009

My birthday
















Well I'm 28 now, time sure flies by. Earlier in the week my mom sent me a package with an awesome birthday cake in it, so we stuck the candles in it the kids sang to me and we pigged out, it was delicous. On my birthday I went to the girls' cheerleading performance. The kids and I went to the park, and then that evening I dropped the kids off at childcare and when to dinner at the olive garden with my friend Chelsie (It was so yummy) and then to a concert that was free for families with deployed husbands.

It was Everclear and Edwin McCain, and I should have realized how loud it was going to be, and brought along ear plugs, but I didn't and went deaf in my left ear for a while. Oh well, I think there was 1 maybe 2 songs I recognized, but I got a night out without the kids so I was happy, then when I got home, there was a package on our front door, with some yellow roses in it, from Travis, yeah!!!

No comments: