Sunday, July 5, 2009

Joseph's Baptism
















Joseph's baptism was wonderful, It was so amazing to have my firstborn son baptized, the only thing that would have made it even better is if Travis was there and able to preform the baptism. But Joseph was baptized in the same baptismal font and the same person that I was. My Dad preformed the baptism, and Joseph was taking it all in, and being very quite, which is unlike him. My mom gave the baptism talk, and my whole family sang "I am a child of God" which was really nice. There was a wonderful spirit there, and I know everyone felt it. It also touched my parent's neighbours who were members a long time ago and whom Joseph became good friends with while we lived with my parents. My sweet boy is growing up so fast, and I can already see a change in his behavior due to the spirit of the holy ghost. And today he fasted for the first time, I am so proud of him. After the baptism we all went to TCBY and had fun, almost all of the kids got this blue colored frozen yogurt, and they all had really blue faces, they looked so funny.

1 comment:

Amanda D said...

Wish we could have been there. It was so nice to see you. Glad that you had a good trip! You are very brave to bring four kids that far by yourself.