Joseph is 8 year's old now! He is really excited to be 8 now, since that means he will get to be baptized. He had a birthday party this year, and had a lot of fun. I started planning his party, and then he informed me he wanted to plan it, so it made it much easier for me. He wanted his cake to be the "tiki statue" from "The night at the museum" that says "dum, dum, give me gum, gum". So I finally found a picture of it on the internet and got the idea from my sister to make it out of rice krispie treats, and managed to kind of make it. But he liked it, so I guess that's all that matters. We had a pinata, that everyone loved, and used the candy and frosting as glue to make things out of the candy. We played "tape the tail on the little brother" (all Joseph's idea) and used duct tape to tape donkey tails onto Samuel(pictured above). Samuel loved it and was a really good sport. We popped balloons, had cake and ice cream, opened presents and had a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment