I started these dresses for the girl's in January while Travis was at NTC, and I've now completed them, the girls were pretty happy with them, and they were excited to wear them to church today. I'm still working on the matching purses for them, but I'm taking a little break from sewing to catch up on the cleaning. We've had a pretty good week, we spent a lot of time at pools, which is the only way to stay cool in the heat, it has been over 100 degrees almost every day. Although that is nothing compared to the heat where Travis is at, but he is such a trooper, he hasn't complained once, he is amazing. The girls had dance camp, and their performance at the end of the week was really cute, I took pictures from my new phone, but I still need to transfer them to the computer.
1 comment:
Cute dresses! (Cute girls too!)
Post a Comment