Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Boy meets paper

I was at Austin's Ballet class, and as usual was chasing Samuel around, trying to keep him out of stuff. There is a wall with a bunch of flyers stapled up, so Samuel runs over and as quick as lightening(I'm serious this kid is quick) starts grabbing papers, crumpling them up into a tiny ball and throwing them on the floor, by the time I caught up to him, he was already on his 3rd flyer, and I tried grabbing it out of his hand, but he didn't let go, so the flyer ripped, he looked at me and shoved his portion of the flyer in his mouth, and quickly chewed it up and swallowed. I couldn't believe it, my kid actually ate the flyer. I turned around and glanced at the lady at the desk to see if she saw what happened, and sure enough she was staring right at us with a shocked expression on her face. I sheepishing grabbed the crumpled remaining flyers from off the floor and took them over to her, and apologized. I have no idea what came over Samuel, but I made sure he didn't get any where near those flyers for the rest of the time. What I wouldn't give to see what goes on in the brain of a 2-year old.

1 comment:

The Hunter Family said...

I haven't read your blog lately, but I am definitely going to start because it is so darn funny!