
Tonight we had things from Russia and Northern Europe. We had Apple-nut brussels sprouts from Belguim, that were awesome. Brussels Sprouts have never been my favorite vegetable, but the combination here was delicous. Most of the kids ate it really well too. We also had mashed potatoes from Ireland, that were a pretty basic recipe that were good too. I also made some homemade bread, from a recipe that I got from my mom that is called 5-min. bread. For dessert we had Pfeffernusse cookies from Germany. They were pretty yummy. We had to rush dinner pretty fast becuase Joseph had Tae Kwon Do at 6pm and we didn't sit down to eat until 5:30pm But it was still fun.
1 comment:
You are so brave! I tend to stick to the same types of foods all the time. And I'm sick of them! Maybe I should branch out like you.
Post a Comment