Tonight we had our first "around the world dinner". Tonight was South America night. We made "Roasted Sweet Potato Fries" from Peru. "Jicama Slaw" from Mexico, "Quesadillas" from Mexico, and for dessert we had "Mexican Chocolate Pudding" . I thought it was all very delicious, and both girls loved everything. Samuel loved everything except the sweet potatoes, and Joseph was my pickiest and only liked the Quesadillas and the Pudding, he really loved the pudding. Betsy, Austin, and Samuel all helped make most everything, and we had a fun time in the kitchen, although it was a bit difficult keeping Samuel out of everything, but still letting him take part in helping. My camera is taking fuzzy pictures, I don't know what's wrong with it, hopefully I can fix it soon. If anyone wants a recipe, just let me know. It was a fun dinner, I told the kids a little bit about South America and about each of the foods we were eating. I can't wait for the rest of the dinners this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment