Friday, May 1, 2009

Samuel threw up

Good news, Travis was going to leave today or tommorow, but it got moved to Monday or Tuesday, so now we have the whole weekend with him before he leaves. We went out to dinner at a buffet place, and Samuel had a ton to eat, and in the car he got a little too excited, then started coughing and threw up his entire dinner. It was gross, we opened all the windows and headed home. When we got to our house, Travis pulled the car to the side of the street in front of our house, and unhooked samuel's car seat and pulled him out and sat Samuel down on the sidewalk still buckled into the car seat. He grabbed our water hose, and began hosing Samuel down. I can just imagine what our neighbors and cars driving by thought when they saw Travis hosing down Samuel on the sidewalk, and stripping him naked too. Luckily since we live in El Paso the water was warm, so Samuel didn't mind too much. Once he was thoroughly hosed down, I ran and put him in the tub. Samuel kept saying"Daddy....seat...water" over and over again. Travis finished cleaning up the van, while I got samuel all cleaned up and dressed. It was an interesting little adventure, but man...I sure hate all the clean-up involved when you have kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear your DH is staying a little longer. Sorry to hear about Samuel. I remember the boys doing that before. It is not over yet for us. Luke has just begun.