Monday, May 11, 2009
morning adventures
This morning I determined that even though my house is a mess (I don't clean on sundays) my yard really needed some work, normally all my time outside is spent on my garden, so the other areas of the yard are very neglected. I moved all the toys and junk off the porch and swept it off, then moved stuff back on so I could mow the lawn. I dragged the lawn mower out of the garage and tried to start it. I primed it and held the bar down and yanked on the cord...nothing happened, I tried again and again and again..nothing. Now just before Travis left he took it to the shop and got it serviced and made sure it would start. I waited a few minutes then tried again, still nothing...I tried for another 10-15 minutes to get it to start and nothing happened...GGRRR. Finally I pulled it back to the garage and pulled out the weed wacker which is electric so I knew it would start for me. It would take a lot longer but my grass is out of control. When putting the shield on, I realized a piece of it was broken, but I got it on as best as I could and started it up. When it turned on the shield flew off and a piece of the cutter cut my leg (just a little bit), I tried using it without the shield but stuff kept flying and hitting me so I stopped. So my lawn is still out of control. I turned my frustrations to washing the car, and scrubbed and scrubbed while samuel stripped naked and jumped around in the "shower" and peed in the driveway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL! You're life sounds SO similar to mine - hehehe :)
Post a Comment