Monday, November 12, 2012

Primary Program

On Saturday we had a rehearsal for the primary program, and I had Caleb sitting on my lap.  He doesn't want to sit on my lap, and is too noisy, but so was the rest of my class, so it wasn't too noticeable.  But on Sunday, they were much better behaved, so I ended up having to take Caleb out, after I helped my class do their parts.  Joseph, Austin, Betsy, and Samuel did well on their parts from what I could tell.  The beginning of Sacrament meeting was frustrating too, because Samuel and Caleb wouldn't be quiet of hold still, so I had to take them both out.  Here it was in the middle of passing the sacrament and I'm carrying Caleb, and pulling Samuel out, when he goes limp, and I have to drag him.  Thankfully a lady got up and took Caleb from me, so I could pick up Samuel and carry him out.  So I chased Samuel around for the rest of the Sacrament, in the halls because he would not stop.  Joseph was really sweet though, he brought me out a cup of water, since I had to leave and wouldn't get any.  He also came and find me, when it was time to go up for the primary program.  My primary class was out of control as usual, but we did have a few moments where they actually listened to me. 

No comments: