Saturday, November 10, 2012

I will not lie

Joseph lied to me today, and for his consequence he had to write 25 sentences about telling the truth, and they couldn't be the same.  I enjoyed reading his responses, so I decided to put them here on my blog:
1.  I'm a liar , so I'm not trusted
2.  Lying is the worst thing you could do.
3.  Never lie to anybody
4.  Honesty is the best road to go on.
5.  I want to be honest.
6.  I hate lying.
7.  Lying is a hard process.
8.  I want to tell the truth
9.  I love the truth.
10.  I feel sorry.
11.  I love telling the truth.
12.  Lying is bad.
13.  I don't want to lie anymore.
14.  The truth is good
15.  Wow, the truth is awesome!
16.  Tell the truth.
17.  Don't tell a lie.
18.  Always tell the truth.
19.  I love everything to do with the truth.
20.  I hate everything to do with lying.
21.  Lying sucks.
22.  Lying is for dummies.
23.  Lying is for sissies.
24.  Lying is against the commandments.
25.  Lying is never good.

I finally got to talk to my husband this morning.  It was wonderful to talk to him.  He should be home in another week.  Last night Caleb threw up all over.  I had to shampoo the carpet, and the rocking chair, and change all the bedding, and his clothes, and my clothes.  He was so sad, I hate it when little children are sick.  Caleb seemed better during the day so we went to the primary program rehearsal, it was very interesting since I had Caleb with me.  But we survived.  I made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, and no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies to share with the kids afterwards.  They gobbled them all up right away, it's a good thing I grabbed some before we left.  Joseph got to go bowling with his "big"(big brother Sean)from the big brother program, they seem to have a good time together.  It's gotten cold again, and every time I take Caleb outside, he just says "cold, cold, cold" and buries his head into me. 

No comments: