Friday, November 2, 2012
"I Joe Joe"
I haven't been feeling too well the last two days, so I haven't done too much. I did take the kids to the dentist office to trade their candy in for money. They earned $2 each from the dentist office, and I paid them between $1-3 for their chocolates, and put them in the freezer. Yesterday when Joseph left for school, Caleb really missed him, so he put on Joseph's shoes (his extra ones) and his hat, and started walking around the house saying "I Joe-Joe" it was pretty cute. Joseph has been interested in writing songs lately, he comes home from school with his lyrics written on paper. They are pretty good, and something he enjoys doing. The kid's school had a PTO fundrasier tonight with papa johns, so we ordered pizza, and got a red box movie "madagascar 3" and had a pizza/movie night. Joseph didn't come home after school, so I was getting pretty worried about him, and had Austin and Samuel (our street only) looking for him, and I was calling people. He finally made it after about an hour and fifteen minutes, and was apparently at a club meeting, that he just forgot to tell me about. That kid is going to make all my hair fall out....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment