| Caleb in his tigger costume for halloween |
| Caleb playing in the waiting room at the dentist's office |
| Austin, Betsy, and Caleb going down the slide at Chick-fil-A |
Yesterday there was no school due to Veterans Day. Austin and Betsy helped me cut and tie a blanket for Samuel's birthday. They were really good helpers, and made it go much faster. We played lots of games together. I also ended up needing to sweep and mop the kitchen. While I was upstairs with Caleb, someone knocked my sesame oil all over the floor. Then Samuel got bacon bits everywhere. So I wiped up the oil, and then swept the floor. Then Caleb got hurt, so I ran to help him. When I got back to the kitchen, there were crumbs all over the floor, so I swept again, and then went and got the mopping stuff ready. I came back to mop, and again there were crumbs all over the floor. It was ridiculous, so I told all the kids the next person to make a mess on the kitchen floor would have to sweep the floor every day for a week. Then I swept the floor, one last time, and mopped. Since it was Veterans Day, lots of restaraunts were giving active duty military members free food. Since Travis isn't here to get any, I called up the Olive Garden, and they said they would give me his free meal. So the kids and I drove down there, and picked up the free meal, and then drove over to Chick-Fil-A where we had 2 free kids meal coupons. They played in the play place and had a great time. We also had a lesson on forgiveness for family home evening, where we talked about different ways we can forgive people.
No comments:
Post a Comment