Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Names to call the guards
This morning I went to PWOC (protestant women of the chapel), they provide free childcare for Caleb at the chapel, and I get to sing worship songs, and do bible study with other christian women. It is definitely an interesting experience, but is enjoyable, and helps bring me closer to Christ. There is also lunch provided at the end as well. It was a nice day, so Caleb and I rode my bike there and back. After school was again filled with homework. Joseph had a swimming lesson, and scouts. On our way home from scouts, Caleb threw up in the car. It was so sad. Also Samuel told the guard at the gate coming into post, that he was handsome. It is a vast improvement on what Samuel normally calls the guards. (poopy pants, Mrs. Lady(it's a man), and whatever else comes to his mind). I guess my talk with him about being nice to the guards finally paid off. There didn't seem to be too many sheep cards laying around today, but hopefully with a little reminder the kids will remember to do more secret acts of service tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment