Sunday, October 28, 2012
Joseph goes to church in socks
I didn't sleep too well last night, Caleb woke up at 3:30 and did not go back to sleep for an hour and a half. We had church starting at 8:30 in the morning, so as soon as everyone woke up, they had to get dressed for church and eat breakfast. Joseph couldn't find his church shoes, so he grabbed Travis' dress uniform shoes. I didn't realize that was what he had done, until we were in the car on our way to church, so I made him wear his socks. I told him that those shoes were part of Daddy's uniform and he wasn't allowed to wear them. We made it to church just barely on time. We got through the sacrament just fine, but then Caleb wouldn't be good, so I sent Austin out in the hallway with him. Samuel yelled once, and threw a stuffed puppy across the room, and Joseph punched Samuel once and Austin once, but other than that it went fine. We're practicing for the primary program so it was a lot of figuring out where everyone would sit. Then the pianist was a "no show" so I played the piano for the songs. Our Home Teachers came over this afternoon and it wasn't too bad, until the end, when Samuel and Joseph wouldn't stop jumping all over them. We played games, and read books. I made apple nut Brussels sprouts and rice for dinner, and half the kids ate it really well. Caleb took a late nap, so he probably won't go to bed really early. I'm really tired today, and one of my primary children asked me if under my eyes was purple because I was tired, or if it was a bruise. I told him it was from lack of sleep. He told me to get more sleep, and I told him I would try. I got my kindle working again today, so I'm happy that I can use it again. I miss my husband, and miss talking to him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment