So, Travis will be in the "box" for the next couple of weeks, and they take away everyone's cell phones during this time. So, not only is my husband gone, but I can't talk to him everyday too. : (
It must be what it was like, before cell phone's came around, and husband's were gone. I don't know how those wives did it, but I love being able to talk to my sweetheart on the phone, and telling him about my day, and hearing about his. So I decided to put everything in my blog, so that way when I finally talk to him again, I won't forget everything that has happened. I'm going to try to write a little in my blog every day, and then he can read it, once he is out of the "box". Yesterday the kids and I went swimming at the indoor pool Halloween party. It was fun. They had the kids diving for pumpkins, and there were body parts floating all around the pool (I didn't really like that part, and Caleb was a little freaked out by the bloody mannequin sitting on the side of the pool) But everyone had a really good time and it was free, so it was awesome. When we got out of the pool, it was suddenly very cold and windy, so we ran to the car and came home. I've been spending a lot of time working on Austin's gypsy costume, but I have to finish it today, because the kid's have their Halloween parties at school tomorrow. Samuel had his first OT (Occupational Therapy) appointment this morning. He loved it, they have a big play room/gym with a ball pit, climbing wall, foam pit, trampoline, swing, and slid with a scooter. He was having such fun, he didn't even mess with Caleb at all. He is going to be going every Thursday and will miss the first hour of school, but it is good for him. Austin found someone's ipod touch on the side of the road on the way to school, and I helped her find the owner, and when she came to pick it up, she gave Austin $20 as a reward! She was so excited!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment