Caleb happily sitting in my bed
Joseph, Austin, and Samuel all had their Halloween parties at school today. So we got up early this morning and got them ready in their costumes. I finished Austin's Gypsy costume last night, so everything was ready. They had a great time at school, and had really fun parties. I was especially excited that Samuel came home with Halloween trinkets instead of candy, and he was happy about it. Caleb and I went to Wal-mart and Costco today while the kids were at school. I couldn't return a car DVD player system that I bought for our trip to Utah, but didn't end up needing, because it wasn't within 15 days. Apparently they changed their return policy to 15 days about 2 years ago, but I didn't realize it. So I guess we get to keep the DVD system, or I could try to sell it online. We went to get some all-weather tires from Costco, but they don't carry our tires. So my errands didn't go the way I wanted them too, but I did purchase some items that I needed, so it wasn't a complete bust. We had 1-2 inches of snow on the ground this morning, but the roads were fine, so I was happy. I'm not excited about winter driving. It is definitely cold outside, whenever we go outside, Caleb says "Brrrrrrrr" and snuggles into me. The kids and I have been playing "Just Dance 3" on the Wii a lot, since it's too cold to play outside for very long. Samuel has volunteered to rinse off all the dishes every night while Daddy is gone. So far, he has done it, except for tonight, he said he was too tired. Betsy did her dishes, and Austin and I played card games, while Sam went to be early, and Joseph played the dancing game. |
No comments:
Post a Comment