Sunday, September 10, 2023

January 2023

    We got a new van, a Chrysler Pacifica 2021 (it was the van we had been renting) and we launched Caleb's rocket he got for Christmas and lost it in the neighborhood, we finally found it!  
Travis and I went on a dave and buster's date, just the two of us.  It was a lot of fun, and we brought home prizes for the little boys.  
No one wanted Austin to go back to school, the little boys needed one final group hug before they would let her leave for the airport.  
                The boys enjoyed climbing at a park over Christmas break
                                    Gideon wasn't feeling good, he had an ear infection.  


                Gideon took his hot chocolate and turned it into a hot chocolate popsicle.  
            We had an ice storm and the trampoline was covered in ice, the boys loved playing in it.  
 We enjoyed the rest of Christmas break, and then school started again for everyone.  Travis and I were donating plasma, Travis used his funds to buy the kids Christmas gifts.  I just started in January, telling Travis I would give it a try.  I didn't enjoy it at all, I managed to continue donating almost twice a week for the month of January, but finally had to stop, when the last time I went they hit a nerve and my arm was painful and sore for about a month and a half, so I am no longer willing to donate plasma, I just had too many problems with it.  I used my money to pay for chiropractor care, and my neck had been hurting a lot, and was having headaches.  I also got my hair cut by a professional, instead of just trimming it myself.  Caleb and Samuel got to go on a YM campout, and although it was cold, they seemed to have fun.  Caleb was ordained a deacon and got to start passing the sacrament at church on Sundays, and go to Young Mens, instead of primary.  

No comments: