Thursday, January 29, 2009
Samuel and his messes
Samuel has been driving me crazy lately with all his messes, I can't let him out of my sight or he's making some huge mess. I have tied the refrigerator doors shut, locked the water, and put child door locks on his room, the food storage closet, and the pantry. He will just dump anything and everything onto the floor. I went and took and shower, and when I came out, Samuel had taken a dozen eggs out of the refrigerator(I figured out he can untie my knot to keep the doors shut) and had smashed them into the carpet and couch, and been rubbing them into the carpet and wiping it everywhere with his fingers. So I stripped him naked and put him in the bath, with betsy watching him to make sure he didn't drown. Then I mopped up the mess as best I could, determining I would need to shampoo the carpet and couch when samuel went down for a nap. I went back in the bathroom, where betsy had givin Samuel a bunch of cookies in the bath, needless to say that was another mess to clean up. This past week I have found Samuel twice taking a "bath" in the toilet, he is constantly taking his clothes and diaper off and peeing. (I need to potty train him) He has dumped my spices all over the floor and oven, dumped milk all over the floor, dumped cereal all over the floor, and jumped all over it (he liked the crunchy sound) Pulled all the clothes out of his drawers at least once a day, brought boxes of crackers into the living room, and dumped them all over the carpet, took all the grapes and smashed them all over the floor, and countless other messes. He is definatly 2 years old, and loves to drive his mother crazy! On the potty training note, I did try one day, and Samuel really likes pull-ups. I had set the box next to his little potty in the bathroom and when I came in to see if he had gone to the bathroom yet, he had on about 20 pull-ups execpt he had been pulling them up on just one let and not 2 legs, so he ended up with about 10 pull-ups on each leg, and had stood up and was running in circles around the bathroom. It looked like pants made out of pull-ups but was missing the part covering his bum, and front. He looked so funny..hehehe... I wouldn't taken a picture, but I don't take pictures of my kids with their privates showing, but it was indeed a funny sight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kayley I think he's trying to help jump start your spring cleaning. I'll bet you are tired of cleaning up his messes.
Post a Comment