Well lets see, the good things that happened today were:
-I cleaned the living room and kitchen, I even mopped the floors
-Austin did really well on her reading homework
-The kids were really cute slurping their noodles
-I got to talk to Travis on the phone
-I made my bed, and said my morning prayers
-Samuel kept giving me kisses and telling me "luv u"
bad things:
-Joseph and Austin threw tantrums about going to school
-while talking on the phone to Travis, samuel dumped out 1/2 gallon of milk all over the counter, chairs, floor, and cupboards that I had just cleaned
-Joseph screamed and yelled at me, becuase I told him to go to his room for hurting Betsy
-kids wouldn't go to bed very easily
1 comment:
Wow! This is a great way to see how you guys are doing. The kids sure have grown! I'm glad everybody has good times and bad times. Rick sometimes tells me I focus too much on those annoying and frustrating things that the kids do instead of more on the good things. Maybe I can notice (and appreciate) both. I look forward to keeping in touch with you guys this way. What took me so long to discover blogs??!!?
Post a Comment