Thursday, January 15, 2009

Joseph's new smile


Joseph has been earning lots of money from the tooth fairy this week, he lost two new teeth, one on the bottom, and one front and center. We had an interesting time getting them out, he wanted me to use the pliars, since that's how his grandpa got a loose tooth out when we were at his house. The only pliars I could find were needle-nosed pliars, and I just couldn't seem to get a grip on them, so we used dental floss, and it usually took a few tries, and then out popped his tooth. Joseph is pretty happy, and loves to smile, and show off his new spaces!

2 comments:

Stan and Debbie said...

Joseph, I can't believe you lost more teeth! You look pretty cute.
Miss you, Love Grandma

The Lairds said...

Losing baby teeth is such an adventure. Just wait till he loses so many that he'll talk funny for a while. hehehe. That will be great.