Friday, January 23, 2009
Joseph's Date
Joseph decided for his date with me this week that he wanted to go swimming. So we dropped off the other kids at a friend's house (for which I was very grateful for, they were all starting to drive me a little crazy) so we went swimming. I watched Joseph swim(or try to swim) for a little while, and I swam a few laps, then we played surfboard(with me as the surfboard) I swim to the bottom of the pool, and Joseph stands on my back, and tries to stay on while I swim along the bottom. Then he held onto my shoulders while I was swimming along. I tried to teach him how to swim better, but he just wanted to have fun so we did. After we were done we went to the PX food court, and he had a pizza and I had a bean and rice burrito. While we were eating dinner Joseph went to the bathroom, and went he came back he told me that he was worried he had lost me again. It's kind of funny, becuase if Joseph gets lost, he always thinks I'm the one who is lost, not him. All in All we had a wonderful time, and I felt much better by the end of the night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like fun! We don't go swimming near as often as the kids wish we would. Enjoy your week!
I'm glad you had fun. I think it's really sweet he gets worried about losing you. :)
Post a Comment