Samuel had a birthday on the 17th. I can't believe my baby is 3 years old, boy time flies. Samuel started potty training a week before his birthday, and is now officially a big boy!!! Yeah! I've been changing diapers for eight long years, it is finally over!!!! So Samuel got to have a birthday party with some of his friends, and he had a blast. I made a balloon pinata that the kids had fun breaking into, and eating candy. Samuel loved the oreo cookie cake I made for him (he loves oreos) And he was super excited to open his presents from his friends. He had a great time at his party, and then after school was out he got to have cake and ice cream again and open his presents from his parents and grandparents. He was a very happy 3 year old all day long, but I think his favorite present was his new bike. He loves bikes, so he was exstatic to get a big boy bike! I love my Samuel, and I'm so glad he had a wonderful birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment