Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick-or-treating

Betsy's Candy Samuel's candy



Joseph's candy
Austin's candy





















By Beautiful Snow White







My other beautiful Snow White








Luke Skywalker










Soccer Ball!









Soccer Ball from the side











The kids had a blast trick-or-treating. We had two hours, and filled their buckets to overflowing. Samuel's costume was a hit, I had so many people ask to take his picture, and made comments about it. Samuel walked for the first hour, and I ended up having to carry him the second hour, boy was it awkward carrying him in that puffy soccer ball costume. I was proud of Samuel's costume and Joseph's cape since I made them both. Although I had to take 1/2 of Samuel's stuffing out, becuase it was too heavy, so he was a little lopsided. The kids had a great time, and said it was the best Halloween ever, and enjoyed organizing and trading their candy! Sorry about all the pictures, I just got a new camera, since our old one broke, and I've been a little trigger happy

2 comments:

The Lairds said...

I love the soccer ball costume too!!! That is super awesome! you are amazing kayley. :) I love how Betsy and Austin sorted and organized all their candy. I remember doing that too. hehehehe. I'm glad you all had a good time!

Amanda D said...

Your kids scored! My kids want to go to surprisingly few houses. Travis had a similar costume to Joseph's - which I made too but yours looks better. I LOVE the soccer ball. Very cool!