I normally don't like to display the fact that keeping the house clean is one of my weaknesses, but I thought this was quite interesting. But things keep coming up lately and I've fallen behind on my house cleaning duties. I used this rag to clean up chia seeds (it's a grain/seed full of protein) that Samuel had spilled all over, and then threw the rag in the sink, I rinsed off dishes and sat them on top of this rag hiding it, and the dishes sat there for 2 days. I finished the dishes yesterday, and when I moved the last dish, I saw this rag underneath, with sprouts growing out of it. The kids thought it was so cool, and has inspired Joseph of what to do for his science project. They asked lots of questions and it turned out to be a fun learning experience.
2 comments:
that is really cool. :) I had to read your post before I could figure out what it was. hehehe. :)
We all knew you could sprout chia, but none of us had tried it, yet. Too funny....
Post a Comment