 |
| I love getting pictures when kids are willing. Betsy doesn't often let me take pictures, so I was happy she was willing. |
 |
| This was a fun hike with lots of streams to cross, the little boys loved throwing rocks and sticks into the streams. |
 |
| We found a brick oven in the middle of the forest, the kids thought that was pretty cool |
 |
| This was a beautiful hike, and several different peaks and a bench at the top where we were able to sit and talk and pray. So peaceful. Then on the next peak we could hear a man swearing up a storm and yelling at his dog. I was sure glad Travis was with me. We had a great date! |
 |
Jurassic world props used in the making of the movie
|
 |
| Austin really enjoyed horseback riding at the Kualoa Ranch for her birthday activity |
 |
| rice paddy fields |
 |
| Having a great time at Austin's birthday activity |
 |
| Cute little boys on our morning walk |
 |
| Travis being friendly with a dog in Waikiki |
 |
| Some friends we met |
 |
| Beautiful Waikiki beach |
 |
| Having a fun date with my Travis on our Waikiki scavenger hunt |
 |
| Travis brought home costumes, the little boys loved them |
 |
| My handsome husband! |
 |
| Meeting up with friends at the Polynesian Cultural Center |
 |
| Daddy and Gideon reading |
 |
| Malachi loves climbing trees |
 |
| Gideon really likes pretzels, he wouldn't even let them go in his sleep! |
 |
| Samuel was babysitting for me, and I came home to poop wiped all over my piano, the front door, stairs, and floor. Not Cool! |
 |
| Samuel was playing outside and was walking past a dog, and it lashed out and bit him. He passed out in the bathtub while I was cleaning it up (he doesn't like the sight of his own blood). I ended up taking him in to the dr to get antibiotics since I didn't know where the dog came from, and we filed a report with the police. Quite the adventure. |
 |
| Cute little boys! We got rained on during our hike, but they thought it was great! |
 |
| This is before we got rained on |
 |
| We found this Christmas tree along the trail, the loved that it was decorated and everything. |
 |
| This little boy is always trying to run around barefoot, like a true Hawaiian |
 |
| I love this picture of Austin and Samuel going to the temple together for baptisms. Also, Austin hurt her arm playing badminton at school, so she had to wear a sling for 6 weeks. |
 |
| I love my two little hiking buddies |
 |
| There is a water hole behind this boulder, and I told Gideon not to go in, but he did and then fell and got soaking wet. |
 |
| These guys had so much fun together, they love hiking with friends |
 |
| I love this tree! It was huge, the roots were taller then the boys |
 |
| Caleb loved holding our friend "Mikey" |
 |
| Caleb and I went on this adventurous hike. It is a pillbox hike, but we wanted a little bit more challenging, so we went in the back way. Big mistake, It was totally overgrown and completely doused in bugs. We were walking through swarms of tiny bugs, and dense vegetation. We finally got to the main trail after an hour, and spent a while cleaning off all the bugs stuck to us. It was so gross, I wanted to turn back, but Caleb said to keep going, it would be worth it! After we were done we went back the main path and walked a mile or so through the neighborhoods to get back to our car. Then we went and got breakfast at a place called "cinnamons". I had guava pancakes that were delicious. After we got home, I took a nice long shower! |





As you can tell by all the pictures, I love hiking in Hawaii! I would do it every day if I could, but try to get in about once a week. I loved going with Austin on her birthday adventure at the Kualoa Ranch. We went on two tours, a horseback riding tour and a movie site tour. Both were really amazing, we had a great time. Such a beautiful area! Travis and I got to do a marriage retreat in Waikiki that was really fun. We love getting to spend some time together, and Gideon and Malachi came and stayed the night with us and had a good time. They love getting to play in the pool, and staying in hotel rooms. We were up really high, and had a beautiful view of the city, the little boys had no fear and were trying to climb the balcony. Made us a little too nervous, so we had them come back inside. Austin started drivers Ed this month. She got her permit in February, so she was excited about that, and I have been giving her a few driving lessons, and Travis too when he has time. She has been enjoying learning to drive. Austin also got braces, and isn't too excited about that. The teenagers had fun going to youth conference over spring break, but other than that we didn't really get a change to do anything over spring break. Betsy has been making bread every Sunday for sacrament meeting, and everyone in the ward loves it! She has even had a few people order bread from her during the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment