Sunday, February 2, 2014

Joseph Pneumonia

Caleb's finger almost all the way better



Caleb woke up this morning and told me "I'm a grumpy boy".  At least he was honest, and yes he has been very grumpy today.  Maybe it was because he woke me up four times last night, because he was hungry.  I guess it was my own fault, we had an early dinner, and Caleb was asleep during it, and I got busy and forgot to feed him his own dinner.  We are getting ready to remodel the kitchen, and started taking everything out of the kitchen and downstairs to the little kitchen.  Yesterday, Travis took Joseph to the emergency room, because he still has not gotten any better, just worse.  So he has pneumonia, and has been on antibiotics for two days now, and still feeling pretty sick.  Hopefully he will start to feel better soon, he has already missed two weeks of church, and over a week of school.  Yesterday he was laying around in a nice fuzzy blanket all day, and at the end of the day, came over to give me a hug, and when he leaned in close to me, his ear shocked my ear...man did that hurt, poor Joseph thought that was so funny, he ended up in quite the coughing fit. We've been having a lot of snow and cold weather lately.  Austin and Caleb were sledding in the backyard today, and Austin slipped and fell down and started sliding down the hill, Caleb said "Oh NO!! My best friend Austin, I'm coming"  It was so cute.  I love having a hill in the backyard for the kids to sled on.  Caleb wakes up every morning and looks out the window to see if there is enough snow to go on the roller coaster "I pull him around on the sled".

No comments: