Monday, October 21, 2013
EEEEWWWWW
Sunday night, Austin helped Caleb go to bed, and played with him, and let him sleep in bed with her. He called her his "best friend", then Monday morning he didn't want Austin to go to school, he was sad that she was leaving, and said he needed her. Then while she was at school, he grabbed the baby monitor and tried to talk to her through the monitor, saying that he needed her, and wanted to talk to her. It was so cute, I finally helped him understand that he couldn't talk to Austin while she was at school. As I was lying down with Caleb to put him to bed, he started crying a little, so I asked him what was wrong, he whispered his answer so quietly, I leaned in real close to hear what he was saying, and he threw up right in my face, and yes, my mouth was open. I had throw up all over my face and upper body, soaked in it actually. I called Austin to start a bath for Caleb, took off his clothes and stuck him in the bath, then I ran in my bathroom and took a shower, brushed my teeth and used mouthwash. It was one of the top ten grossest things that has happened to me as a mom. I feel bad for Caleb though, he hadn't thrown up since sunday morning about 11am, so I thought he was done throwing up, but apparently he is still sick. Joseph stayed home from school, complaining about his stomach hurting really bad, but he never threw up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment