Sunday, December 30, 2012
Car shopping
So for the rest of this week, the kids and I have played in the morning, and then when Travis gets home from work, a little after lunch (he only has to work, 1/2 days this week) we get everybody ready and go car shopping. Travis would talk to the salesman, and I would chase kids around. Some of the dealerships had kids rooms with a t.v. and a few toys, and some had snacks, so that was nice. But it was still frustrating for me, and didn't enjoy it much, after one particular incident involving Samuel screaming and yelling, and punching and calling me a "stupid mommy" I'd had enough. The rest of that day, I told Travis that the kids and I were staying in the car while he looked. On Friday, I told Travis I didn't want to go with him anymore, and he said he wouldn't go without me, so I finally called a babysitter to watch the kids so we could go together. So we went and finally found the car we wanted. We now own a 2007 Honda odyssey. On Wednesday night after car shopping we went to a Mongolian Grill called "HuHot" and ate there for dinner. It was kids eat free night, so we only had to pay for Travis, Joseph and I (older than 10 was considered an adult). It was fun, we went through a buffet type line, and filled our bowls with meat, noodles, veggies, and sauces and then they cooked it in front of us. They also had a balloon animal guy there, who made all the kids balloon animals. They also had chopsticks, and at one point Samuel turned to me and said "Mom, I'm really good at these pixie sticks" I laughed and told him they were chopsticks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment