Things I learned this weekend:
It is not a good idea to peel garlic, and then go put my contacts in
I don't know If I will ever have a smooth Sunday morning getting ready for church
In a primary class of 7 boys and 1 girl, at least 2 of the boys are bound to be trouble-makers
Carrying a 7 year old boy to class becuase he refuses to walk is pretty ridiculous
Even when I talk to the kids on the way to church about good behavior, they still fight over who sits next to me, and Samuel still throws an etch-a-sketch across the metal chairs we are sitting on
When we go as a family to walk all over base to deliver cookies, I should really change out of my Sunday Shoes.
When we go to Denver to go to the temple, I need to bring food for a picnic, it costs way too much money to feed our whole family at a restaurant.
When the army does their best to protect their walls from doors (those door stoppers that screw into the bottom of the wall) my boys will unscrew the doorstop, and slam the door into the wall and make a huge hole
If we buy Caleb shoes with squeekers in them from the farmer's market, we will always know where Caleb is, but everyone will look at us
1 comment:
Sundays are rough for me and I only have three kids. I can't imagine trying it with five.
I have to admit though -- I kind of laughed about the garlic and contacts. I imagine that was quite a sting!
Post a Comment