Sunday, December 4, 2011

I got my new camera!

Joseph in the waiting room before getting his stiches out

Joseph taking a picture of me

Joseph's chin before they took out the stitches

Joseph and I testing out the timer on the camera

Joseph's chin after the stiches were taken out

Caleb in his high chair

 <><>
<>
<><>
Austin and Caleb (in Austin's dollhouse)

So Joseph finally got his stiches out, and it looks pretty good.  Travis was gone today at drill, and after my fiasco last month when Travis was gone, I was pretty nervous about going to church without Travis there to help.  I forgot to blog about it, but basically Samuel was being loud, and hurting people, and not holding still throughout the whole three hours of church, and I came home bruised, scratched, and a headache from Sam kicking my head into the wall, and emotionally overwhelmed.  So anyway Samuel has been better at church since then, but then I realized that Travis had the Sunday bag with all his quiet toys in it in the car.  So I decided to open Samuel's Christmas present from Travis' Mom(an Leapfrog Innotab) and give it to him to help him keep quiet.  It worked so well, he sat there and played quietly almost the entire time, he only yelled twice, and he was good during primary.  Yeah!!! 

No comments: