So November 17th, Samuel turned 5 years old! My little boy is getting so big. Unfortunately he was sick, so he didn't really do too much. Although he did get to open his presents, and I made him a chocolate beet cake, that was wheat, dairy, and sugar free (it did have sucanat in it for a sweetener). Everyone loved it, it tasted really good, I was greatly relieved since it took a lot of work. His Grandma Hardy made him a "body bag" for his birthday, and he loves it, he looks like a green little alien (will post pictures when I get a new camera). On Friday Samuel was feeling better, so we went to Chuck-e-cheese and he had a good time playing and getting prizes. Every since Samuel has been sick, he has been really sweet, and telling me thank you for taking care of him. I just hope that when he feels better he would still behave so sweetly. Saturday the baby started getting sick too, we pretty much spent the whole day cleaning. Although I did get to take Austin and Betsy out (they were the only ones who got there chores done). We went to the mall for pretzels, and then did a little shopping. We got Samuel a punching bag with his birthday money from his Grandmas. He is so excited, he loves it.
Joseph started a new school this past week to help him with his behavior challenges, so has been going full day at school again, and is no longer doing eschool. Whew!! (I'm so relieved) I really hope this will help him a lot. On Sunday I stayed home from church, because the baby and Samuel were both sick, and the baby was cutting his first tooth. Then Joseph was riding his scooter home from church, and hit a crack in the sidewalk and split his chin open, bruised his jaw bone, cracked a couple teeth, and bit the inside of his cheek. Seven stitches later and some ibuprofen he is doing much better. Then today at his
No comments:
Post a Comment