![]() |
| Samuel bought this panda bear for Joseph with his own money from a garage sale, he was very excited to have bought his older brother a present he likes!! |
![]() |
| Austin bought Joseph these figurines for Joseph from a game store, she also helped to get him a game called forbidden island, she is such a sweet, giving girl. Joseph loved his presents from his siblings, and Joseph and I have had fun playing the game he got! |
![]() |
| The birthday boy and his balloon |
![]() |
At Joseph's birthday party, we played "minute to win it" games. This one was where you had to stack baby blocks on a plate on your head, and get this to stay stacked for three seconds, and you have 1 minute to accomplish it. This is Joseph and his friend Josh trying to complete it.
|
![]() |
| Austin is trying the game, she was pretty good at it. |
![]() |
| In this game you have to take a spaghetti noodle and put it in your mouth and use it to pick up 5 penne noodles without using your hands in one minute. |
![]() |
| This is Joseph's cousin Jamen, he is doing the game where you have to seperate the M&Ms by color into each bowl before a minute runs out |
![]() |
| Betsy is doing the stacking cups game, you start with one blue cup on the top of 40 red cups, and then you alternate hands taking a cup off the top and moving it to the bottom, the goal is to get the blue cup back to the top position before the minute is up. |
![]() |
| Joseph is swinging the bat at the pinata |
![]() |
| This is Joseph's Reeses Peanut Butter Ice cream cake that I made for him, it was delicious |
![]() |
| Caleb got a fun ride from his daddy |
![]() |
Here is Joseph, Austin, Betsy, Samuel, and Caleb with their cousins from Tooele, UT Bradyn and Aleah. Their Grandma Kathy brought them down for a suprise visit, it was sure fun to see their Grandma and cousins!
|
Joseph had a really fun birthday. I love Joseph so much, I can't believe my little boy is 10 years old already. I still remember the day I gave birth to this scrawy little 4 lb. 11oz baby. I remember how even though he was the tiniest baby in the nursery, he had the loudest cry. I remember he had jaundice, and we had to stick him under the billirubin lights and we had to cover up his eyes, and put him under them in just a diaper, and just let him lay there, soaking up the light, while he cried. I remember we had to feed him through a tube and our fingers, becuase he was too little to eat very well. Then he started growing like crazy, tripling his weight before he was 2 months old. As he got older, I remember how much he loved to go outside, and play at parks, and play with cars, and build towers, and of course was still the loudest screamer around. I remember how frustrated he would get when he couldn't talk and use words to communicate with us, and how excited he was to go to his special pre-school to help him talk better. I remember what a happy little boy he was and how his laughter was infectious. I remember how when it was time to take the training wheels off of his bike, he took off on his bike before I could even try to teach him how to ride it, and he did just great! I remember one Sunday he sat down and colored an entire coloring book for hours, and how he loves to sing and dance, Hip Hop is his favorite. I remember how friendly Joseph was, and how he would go up to anyone and start talking to them. I remember he was an escape artist, and could get out of any place he was put. I will never forget how Joseph compared repentence and sin to boogers, and the analogy he gave me. I am so proud of how Joseph is growing and learning to be a better person, he is always moving forward, and growing to be a better person. He still has a long way to go, but he is getting there, and I love him with all my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment