I have had a wonderful Mother's Day. My day started out with being able to sleep in until almost 8am, that was awesome. Then Travis brought me a plate of strawberries, apples, mangos, and pomagranite chocolates. Yummy! Then he gave me a massage, and then I soaked in a scented bath, with sweet-smelling soaps. Afterwards, I sat in my bed, reading while Austin brought me yummy french toast and juice, that she helped Travis make. Betsy brought me a darling book that she made for me, complete with pictures and coupons of things she will do for me. Austin brought me a card she made for me, and I just relaxed most of the morning. We got ready and went to church. Travis bought me a rose corsage to wear to church. After church I relaxed some more, and Travis made some chicken, rice, beans, and lettuce, in a tortilla for dinner. Then our Home Teacher came and gave us a lesson, and then we put the kids to bed, and played a game with Joseph. It was a great day.
 |
| Daddy and Caleb ready to play ping pong |
 |
He's a cute happy baby
|
 |
| Samuel and his winning Easter Egg for the Easter Egg Roll, it was a raw egg too |
 |
| Travis cracking one of our raw eggs from the Easter Egg roll into a bowl |
 |
| Betsy and Sam doing the Easter Egg Roll |
 |
| Austin and Sam doing the Easter Egg Roll |
 |
| Joseph and Sam doing the Easter Egg Roll |
 |
| He's Still cute |
No comments:
Post a Comment