- Betsy and Samuel find a pair of scissors and give each other a hair cut
- Samuel will draw all over the wall, table, and refrigerator with a pencil
- Samuel finds the baby's medicine, and dumps it out in the sink
- Samuel decides it is fun to throw plates and cups on the kitchen floor to see which ones will break, and which ones are "good quality"
3. If I let Travis help lots of people move, we end up with a new "old" hide-a-bed.
4. If the neighbors leave their scooters out in their front lawn, Joseph may "borrow" them to get to and from school faster, and may or may not remember to return them.
5. It is no fun having a sick baby and taking him to the hospital to get all his mucous sucked out through a tube in his nose.
6. When you boil eggs for an Easter egg roll, make sure you mark which eggs are hard-boiled and which ones are raw, because you may end up dying some raw eggs, and having a messy Easter egg roll, in which Samuel wins with a raw egg.
7. If you sign kids up for swimming lessons, and make everyone walk to and from the swimming lessons, it is possible for them to run out of energy and fall asleep as soon as we get home, and even sleep through dinner.
8. Utah springs are crazy, with one day having sunny 70 degree weather, and than the next day it snows.
9. I have a wonderful husband who lets me writes my frustrations on the white board in the kitchen, and he takes care of them, so I don't have to be frustrated anymore.
10. Travis can slack off in his studies, study a lot at the end, and turn stuff in late, and still end up with a 4.0, while I study more than he does, have less classes, and end up with a B+ and an A.
11. Travis can take Joseph and Samuel on a trip to Wyoming for his Dad's wedding, and the girls and baby and I can have a fun weekend together walking to places we want to go, and eating at the Olive Garden, and going out to get ice cream, and playing games.
12. The kids love it when I make a fun dinner for April Fools. This year I made "cheeseburgers" with PB cookies that my mom sent in a package for the "buns", brownies for the "meat", and flattened starbursts for the "cheese", french toast strips for "french fries", a little bowl of maple syrup for the "ketchup", a scoop of mashed potatoes and gravy for "ice cream and chocolate fudge" and jello in a cup with a straw for "juice".It was quite fun watching the kids try to drink their "juice".
13. It helps relieve stress to have friends over to play games, it also helps me get the house clean. Our new favorite game is called "quelf" and I'm even working on making a "Mormon" version of it for our family to play.
14. It has been way to long since I've had to do any "real" math, and I'm stressing about taking Trigonometry this term.
15. It is good motivation to have a workout partner, Travis and I are doing a slim in 6 program, for the next 6 weeks, tomorrow we start week two.
16. When Travis is gone all day Saturday for either work, or going to the temple and helping people move, it is really stressful for me to get the kids to do all their chores.
17. If Joseph doesn't get his chores done before lunch time on Saturday, and I make him stay in his room until dinner time as a punishment, when I go to get him for dinner, he won't come out, because he is too busy making spaceships with legos.
18. Betsy does not like to get in the swimming pool unless Austin is right with her.
19. If we suction the babies nose with a bulb syringe he smiles at us.
20. When the baby sees his medicine bottle he opens his mouth and starts sticking out his tongue.
21. Austin loves that her teacher got married, and we went to her wedding reception and Austin caught the flower bouquet and helped decorate her car.
22. We're not very good at pine wood derby's yet. Joseph's car was the slowest, and kept falling apart, and barely made it over the finish line. But, we still had fun.
23. I love General Conference, I learned my kids are "bedlamites"
24. Samuel uses way too much toilet paper, and floods the bathroom, but at least he has learned to run and tell me when tah happens instead of playing in it.
Caleb loves his Daddy
Joseph at the pine wood derby
![]() |
| He is so cute! |
The girls and I on our walk by the provo river








No comments:
Post a Comment