Travis was watching Samuel when I was in class, and I guess Samuel cuddled Travis while he was working on his homework, and fell asleep
 |
| Joseph, Betsy, and Samuel with their Grandpa Jimmy, they had a good time looking at his Mountain Man videos. |
 |
| Betsy with her Grandma |
 |
| Samuel decided he was going to be an alien for about 30 minutes today, and walked around like this pretending to be an alien, but since he couldn't see where he was going, he stopped after he got tired of running into things and getting hurt. |
 |
| Travis and I ready for our Valentine's Dance! |
 |
| Samuel's still being an alien |
 |
| I have silly girls! |
The kids were being silly and dancing around
This is Joseph's Christmas concert video, notice he is the only one wearing red. He forgot about the dress code, and that he was supposed to be their early.
This week, Travis and I went to a Stake Valentine's Dance on Friday night. I've been really wanted the baby to come, since I'm almost to my due date, so I had done my Pregnancy workout, walked to and from my BYU class, and was determined to dance my way into labor. I only succeeded in making myself really dizzy, and making my back hurt, and my feet sore. So I guess this baby is determined to wait until he is ready to come out. I don't blame him, if I heard all the noise going on outside my Mom's belly, that he probably hears, I wouldn't want to come out either. I did have a really good time with Travis on our Valentine's Date, so it was worth it, even if it didn't produce any contractions. They had a live band, that played good music, and the decorations were amazing. They had some yummy food, and and floor show put on by BYU that was amazing. We also had dance instruction for the first hour, which was fun. We also got to talk with some other couples in our ward, and we were telling each other all how we met, and our courtships with each other. It was fun to hear other people's stories, and to share ours as well. I now only have 6 days until my due date, so I really hope the baby is born soon. Saturday, the kids and I got all our chores done, and disinfecting the house with Clorox wipes, to get rid or germs from the girl's colds, before the baby comes. The girl's colds are mostly gone, so I don't think they're contagious anymore. I was craving Mexican food, so we went to a nice Mexican restaurant called Milagros, it was really yummy, and we had enough leftovers to use for dinner today as well. Austin had her baptism interview today with the bishop, and she passed! She is really excited. We're going to try and have her baptism the same weekend as the new baby's blessing in March. Today in Church in Relief Society the lesson was on sacrifice, and I had the thought that the more you sacrifice your time, talents, energies, for someone or something else, your love and bond with that person grows. We are given so much more than we could ever sacrifice. No matter how much we give, we will always get more in return from our Heavenly Father. Maybe that is why we feel so much love for our family, because we sacrifice so much for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment