Monday, April 26, 2010

My little missionary

I knew Betsy's teacher liked her a lot, by the way her face lit up as she talked about her in Parent/Teacher conferences, but I didn't realize how much Betsy had affected her until today. I didn't even realize Betsy had invited her teacher to church, until Betsy came home with this card in her backpack from her teacher. This is what the letter said: "Betsy, Thankyou for inviting me to your church. I'm sorry I won't be able to go. It was so very sweet of you to think of me. I might have made a small difference in your young life, but you have made a big impact on mine. Your quiet ways, and how you stand up for yourself have taught me! Thankyou, Mrs. Rivera" I am so proud of my little girl, and tonight for FHE we had the lesson about setting an example, and I used Betsy as the example, and she was beaming throughout the entire lesson. I love those good moments in life.

2 comments:

The Cole Family said...

WOW! Good for her. You must be doing something right! :)

Stan and Debbie said...

Congratulations, Betsy! You are a sweet, powerful, and amazing girl.
Love,
Grandma