Sunday, December 20, 2009

frustrating night










one of the areas after we scrubbed





I had a frustrating evening, and needed to vent so here it goes. My kids trashed the house we worked so hard to clean up, my stomach hurts, my printer broke and I really needed to print something out for tonight, so I had to come up with something else, I hurt my wrist, my kids were fighting and hurting each other, and to top it off, when samuel was supposed to be getting his shoes on in his room, he was actually coloring all over the wall, floor, and his body with black dry-erase marker, it took all five of us over 1 hour of constant scrubbing to finally get most of it off, and I'm not sure which looks worse, the wall with black marker on it, or the wall with the paint scrubbed off of it, and I've had it and just want to cry...so *big sigh* there it is, I got that out, now I can get over it and move on. Last Sunday my girls wanted to have curly hair, so we rolled their hair up in curlers for Church. Don't they look cute?

1 comment:

The Mergenthaler Family said...

I'm sorry about the tough night. I have always jokes that our kids look so much cuter in pictures because you can't hear them fighting or teasing each other. I like to look back a pictures and remind myself that even thought the picture looks like we were having a good time, there was quite a bit of chaos going on that the camera didn't catch. Your girls definitely look cute with their curls. I love their dresses too.