I had too many pictures to post, so I had to break up my spring break posts. I think one of our favorite things we did during spring break was going to White Sands, NM. We borrowed some sleds from our friends, so we could sled down the dunes. It was a lot of fun, although we should have waxed the bottoms of our sleds, so that they would have gone faster, but maybe we'll remember that next time. The kids had fun sledding, and playing in the sand. Travis found some dunes that were very steep, and we took turns going over to them with Joseph.
Man, that was quite the work out. I think I made it up the big one 5 or 6 times and boy was I ever exhausted, but it was sure fun to slide down, after climbing all the way up to the top. All in all we had a fun, memorable spring break!
2 comments:
It all looks so fun! How great that you could get away for a couple days. How far from home is NM? Sledding down the sand looks awesome.
It only takes about 20 minutes to get to NM, but the places we went to were about 2 hours away
Post a Comment