Monday, April 20, 2009
Samuel likes girls in neon green pants!
I was at the Dr. office for Joseph and Austin's sports physicals, and had all 4 children with me. We checked in and were in the waiting room. The nurse (who was wearing neon green pants) came in and called our name, so we started to follow her. I was trying to carry Samuel, but he wanted down, so I put him down and told him to follow the nurse, and pointed to her. He started to follow her, then stretched both his hands out and gabbed her behind and squeezed. He got quite the reaction out of her, she jumped and squeeled. And since he did it just before we left the waiting room, the entire waiting area saw what happened and was laughing. I scooped him up and apologized to the nurse, and told Samuel that that wasn't nice. A few minutes later the nurse turned to me, and said she would never forget Samuel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hilarious!! I'm sure the people in the waiting room appreciated a good laugh to break up the boredom.
Post a Comment