Well, Samuel is at it again, yesterday Austin was outside coloring with chalk in the backyard, and Samuel ran outside to play too. So the next time I looked outside to check on them, I saw Austin on top of the fence and ran outside to tell her to get down, but she said Samuel was over the fence in our neighbor's yard. I said "what?" he can't get over there, she said she was coloring and looked up and saw samuel just as he dropped to the other side. So I peeked over the fence, which is just a little taller than I am, and saw no samuel, so I asked Austin where he was, and she said
"Samuel show yourself" and sure enough I saw a little movement inside the neighbors little play house outside, so I jumped over grabbed Samuel and took him inside and bolted the door. I don't know how he managed to scale the wall, but here is a picture of what it looked like. My guess he is climbed up the little green chair and somehow used the pool the we had draped over the side to pull himself up and over. Just a few days ago, he had climbed up and over our back gate to get out of the yard, and I had to tie a big piece of cardboard to it to keep him from doing it again.
1 comment:
And I thought it was funny when Eddie went out the dog door. I think you need your own play house so he doesn't have to go next door!
Post a Comment