Saturday, October 25, 2008

Things that I learned this week...

*You can get good deals at garage sales...we got a dresser, T.V., and DVD holder.
*I still can't take Samuel shopping
*Learning Spanish takes a lot of work
*We need to be more resourceful
*Joseph will behave better in school if he listens to Mozart music
*Betsy needs at least three hours to put together a collage, due to her compulsion to make sure everything is done perfectly.
*If I clean the kitchen counter off, Samuel has to climb up on top of it, and run sprints back and forth on it giggly, while I'm having a heart attack trying to make sure he doesn't fall off of it.
*If you buy a bigger broom, it really does take less time to sweep.
*unfortunatly the new mop is no match for the messes my kids make, so it will have to go back to the store
*Don't ever walk past the ball display at the store with an almost two-year old
*Hosting a pampered chef party is a good motivation to get your kitchen really clean
*I need to find someone who can watch Samuel while I go Visiting Teaching
*I don't think my tomato plant is ever going to stop producing
*One of my primary students is getting baptized today! Yeah!
*Sameul loves Cantelope, he calls it "lope"
*Austin must be growing, becuase she is always hungry

2 comments:

Amanda D said...

I have the worst luck with garage sales. I never find anything good. Argh.

Great list! It's good to learn new things. :)

Mrs. B said...

Cool, now we can be blogger friends too!