Tuesday, October 28, 2008

10 years ago I:
1. Was a Senior in High School
2. Went Swing Dancing as often as I could
3. Loved singing in the school choir
4. Had no stretch marks, and perky breasts
5. Had a boyfriend

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Clean the House
2. make carmeled apples
3. pick all my yellow pear tomatoes again
4. Catch up on my spanish homework
5. Find out where we can vote early at

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Cashews
2. Hummus and vegetables
3. apples and peanut butter
4. popcorn
5. slightly green bannana

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay tithing
2. Hire a maid to clean the house
3. Set up college/mission funds for the kids
4. Put away for retirement
5. Set up my own recording studio

5 places I have lived:
1. El Paso, TX
2. Troutdale, OR
3. Idaho Falls, ID
4. Blackfoot, ID
5. Provo, UT

Five jobs I have had:
1. Piano Teacher
2. Manager at Hogi Yogi
3. Telemarketer (I will never ever ever ever do that again)
4. Secretary at Insurance Auto Auctions
5. Paper Route

I tag...Whoever wants to and
1. Heidi
2. Amanda
3. Kyle
4. Kellie
5. Michelle

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Hi Kayley,

I posted my tag. Thanks! That was fun. I have never done one of those before. It was fun reading yours. I hope all is going well for you guys!

Amanda D said...

Your comment about perky breasts totally caught me off gaurd! Laughing so hard right now. Not sure I ever had those. :)

I wish that my favorite snacks included those things...

I love these things, so I am sure I will post it but it will probably be a couple days!

Amanda D said...

Beautiful shot of the bird, BTW.