 |
| Betsy and her pictures taken as part of her modeling class |
 |
| Travis had a prayer breakfast, I made breakfast sliders and played the piano for it. I loved getting to play Christmas music for it. |
 |
| Chisholm trail holiday market |
 |
| Caleb’s choir was singing at the holiday market |
 |
| Travis helping me in primary |
 |
| Caleb got a new suit, he sure looks handsome |
 |
| I had my piano recital |
 |
| Travis and I went to his work Christmas party |
 |
| My counselors and I getting all the book of Mormons and Christmas gifts ready to pass out the Sunday before christmas |
 |
| This is all the stuff we prepared |
 |
| Gideon’s birthday |
 |
| Loved having everyone home at Christmas time |
 |
| I did a Nativity escape room activity for the senior primary kids. |
 |
| We went to Dave and Busters over Christmas break, Gideon loved turning all his tickets in for this puppy! |
 |
| I made lots of treats to pass out to neighbors and friends. |
 |
| Christmas Morning |
 |
| Family temple trip to do baptisms for the dead with names we prepared ourselves |
 |
| Caleb loved taking pictures at Sea World more than the rides |
 |
| Sam loves his big sister |
 |
| Caleb got a new haircut |
 |
| Gideon is so sweet when he is asleep |
 |
| Kids getting candy from the piñata at Gideon’s party |
 |
| My piano students (17 of them) |
 |
| Gideon likes getting rides from Samuel |
December was a busy month, we had prayer breakfasts, work parties, ward parties, musical numbers, piano recitals,Caleb's choir and band concerts, Gideon's baptism, making cookies for soldiers, neighbors, and friends, finishing up my semester at school, getting an internship ready for next semester, and kids end of the semester parties. Gideon also had his birthday, and birthday party, Austin came home for Christmas, Joseph left for Utah a few days before Christmas, and then we had Christmas break.
Gideon loves having his birthday in December, becuase he gets a birthday tree. Travis took him to the Trees for Troops giveaway and let him pick out his own Christmas tree. He brought it home and decorated it. He also decorated pretty much the whole house for Christmas as I was busy after Thanksgiving was over, and had Samuel bring in the Christmas boxes, but got busy, so Gideon took everything out and set it up, he even set up our Christmas tree, put lights around it, and ornaments, he hung up the stockings, and helped me set up the Nativity scenes and advent calendars. Gideon sure loves Christmas. We had a busy day on his birthday, so we had his party on Saturday, and he had fun at the park, having cupcakes and ice cream, getting candy from his pinata and even ended up throwing up after he coughed a little too hard after eating too much cake and ice cream. He had a blast though, and loved having friends come over to play with him.
Joseph was still struggling to get hours in at his dishwashing job, he was able to get sworn into the National Guard, but has to lose weight to meet the ship out requirments by April. Hopefully he and his wife can get jobs, and get out of the terrible financial situation they are in. I will be very happy when I no longer need to be paying his rent.
Christmas break was really nice, we finally got a break from our busy schedule, and just got to hang out together. We went to Dave and Busters as a family and had a great time playing all the games, and then getting the prizes. Christmas was nice, with everyone opening presents, and playing with their presents, playing games, and relaxing most of the day. Travis, Sam, Caleb, and I went to Sea World in San Antonio after going to the temple first to do Baptisms for the Dead. Travis and Sam enjoyed riding the rides, and Caleb and I rode a few rides, but mostly enjoyed the shows and taking pictures. We then went to movie/resturaant and watched the new aquaman movie and had dinner while watching. It was fun, but a bit too expensive, so we probably won't be doing that again.
No comments:
Post a Comment