 |
| Betsy got to hold's a friend's baby we saw at the Discovery Center in Manhattan |
 |
| Samuel climbed up the statue at the park |
 |
| Poor little black-eyed baby, why did he have to climb on the table, and then fall off |
 |
| Gideon wants to help sweep |
 |
| Gideon loves his Samuel |
 |
| Austin at the hospital (it turns out her appendix was fine) |
 |
| Gideon loves this spot on the couch |
 |
| Gideon tries to cuddle Austin and help her feel better |
 |
| Sad baby, doesn't feel good. Ate something plastic and had a hard time digesting it, thankfully it all came out on it's own |
 |
| Me and my little boys |
 |
| why, oh why, do they love climbing the furniture so much! |
 |
| Gideon loves being swung in the blanket |
 |
| Caleb loves building things |
 |
| Waiting for Austin to get her MRI done |
 |
| building cars with boxes |
 |
| What do you want to be when you grow up? "Smiling at you" (Malachi) |
 |
| Austin's choir concert |
 |
| Malachi loves picking strawberries, and trying to find the biggest one |
 |
| Date night at Texas Roadhouse |
 |
| feeling the tornado |
 |
| Malachi "I love this watermelon" Gideon (mmmm...yummy table) |
 |
| brotherly love |
 |
| yummy noodles |
 |
| Austin made this for her teachers the last day of school! |
 |
| 8th grade graduation, |
 |
| Joseph at my piano recital |
 |
| All of my piano students, they did great! |
 |
| I love the joy on his face when he sees the legos! |
 |
| peek a boo |
 |
| i see you |
 |
| Gideon found a flower picking buddy |
 |
| touching tree branches on the swings |
 |
| Gideon sleeping you is the best |
 |
| Gideon likes the car we helped Austin make for drive in movie night |
 |
| no tv for the summer, so the kids just sit up there |
 |
| Happy Birthday to me! |
 |
| "mom, can I have some of your acid popcorn?" |
 |
| WHat? Gideon and I were hungry |
 |
| Gideon absolutely loved playing pool with Daddy at the Hardy Reunion in St. George |
 |
| Malachi loves his cousin Lincoln |
 |
| hiking was so much fun with cousins |
 |
| Gideon got a little tired of hiking |
 |
| Austin finally got some Salmon berries |
 |
| I love this little guy! |
 |
| milking cows at the children's museum |
 |
| haha!! just woke up |
 |
| I love his little curl |
 |
| another owie, this time from tripping and falling into a wooden chair |
 |
| Austin helped Caleb build this |
 |
| Daddy and Gideon love the zoo |
 |
| look! he fits! |
 |
| Daddy handing Gideon a tennis ball in the car, makes him happy once again |
 |
| This is how I babysit! |
 |
| It's my french bread |
 |
| cute little birthday boy |
 |
| He carried his teddy bear the entire hike! |
 |
| Konza Prarie Hike |
 |
| Taking girl scout cookies to Daddy and his soldiers |
 |
| Betsy got a Harry Potter mug for her birthday! |
 |
| Malachi dressed himself! |
 |
| Malachi put on his own underwear, oh wait, those are Joseph's |
 |
| perks of homeschool, taking a nap between classes. |
 |
| Happy early birthday Daddy! |
 |
| Goodbye Daddy! |
 |
| Goodbye dear husband |
 |
| I cut my own hair |
 |
| apple days wore him out |
 |
| I love General Conference! |
 |
| Getting to go to conference with my sister in law is the best! |
Oh my, I don't really know where to start. These pictures are from the end of school all the way through Oct. 1st. So many things have happened in this time. The kids finished up the school year, we had 2 family reunions, and lots of fun activities throughout the summer. Austin started having horrible cronic pain in her side and even had an exciting ambulance ride to the hospital because we thought it was her appendix. She also still continues to have terrible migranes, and is still seeing Dr.s for that, but all the tests come back normal, and she reacts badly to any medication. Betsy got to spend some time in the hospital while we were in Utah as well, for some health issues, but is doing much better. Gideon got two black eyes over the summer. Austin was devastated when her salmon berries she planted last year, turned into raspberries. But, luckily we found some at the grocery store in St. George at the Hardy reunion. A few things I remember are:
-Gideon got into the peach gummies and was super happy that he had them, and was especially happy to share them with Austin, who was not feeling well. He even ran back into the other room and grabbed the whole package and ran in and excitedly threw it to Austin. I love how happy it made him to make Austin happy
-Joseph got a job working at Papa Johns, and missed all our reunions, he stayed home by himself for most of the two weeks we were gone. Travis flew home mid way and checked on him since he had to come back to do a memorial for one of his soldiers.
-Joseph passed all of his classes, except for one credit recovery class, so he got to start learning and practicing driving. He only got pulled over once, he didn't see the red truck next to him and almost ran into him. Luckily the police officer gave him a verbal warning. I've aged considerably since trying to teach Joseph to drive our 12 passenger van.
-We had a lot of fun at the children's museum in St. George, UT. Gideon loved the chicken eggs and milking the cow! At the splash park Samuel scraped his chest up, but the little ones loved running through the water. Malachi loved throwing his hat in the water, and chasing it as it flowed down the "river"
-Malachi fell off the ladder on the bunk bed at the house in St. George, and the ladder fell on him and hurt his legs. They go pretty beat up, but he is okay.
-I had to go to the dentist in st. George and get antibiotics for an abscessed tooth.
-Betsy liked playing with her cousin hazel and going tot eh cool swimming pool near the house in St. George
-I liked walking a few blocks to the Harmon's grocery store with Austin and Betsy and getting gelato, so yummy. We also found Salmon berries for Austin, and she loved them. We also got to go to an amazing outdoor theatre in St. George, and saw the "Newsies" So amazing!
-After the Hardy reunion, we went to Salt lake city, and stayed for another week, and saw Travis' sister in Tooele. We went to several Children's museums! The kids love them. In Tooele we went to a small train museum, and Caleb got stung by a bee, but the kids loved chasing a bunny around and had fun. We went to a splash pad in SLC, and Malachi got covered in sand, then the sand got in his eyes, so I had to grab him and hold him under the water to get it all off, we both got soaked. The only extra clothes I had for him were Gideon's, so he got to wear those the rest of the day. We met all of Maia's family at the walmart afterwards, and they were having car trouble, so we all piled into the van, for a short ride over to their van, where thankfully they were able to get it started. Then afterwards we got Gelato!
-We went to Thanksgiving point, but I had to take Betsy to the hospital, but Travis and the kids had a great time playing there all day, until Betsy and I came back to pick them up, just before closing.
-Joseph, Austin, Betsy, and Samuel all got to go to a YMCA camp and had a great time.
-Austin, and Betsy got to go to YW camp and enjoyed it as well.
-School started up again, and all the kids went back to school. I'm still keeping Joseph and Caleb home, so they keep me busy. Malachi loves going to preschool for a couple hours, 4 days a week.
-Travis Deployed September 21st. When Malachi, Gideon, Caleb and I dropped him off, we were driving home and Malachi and Gideon wouldn't stop pinching each other. They were not listening, and it was driving me crazy, so I told Malachi that if he wouldn't stop, that I would have to pull the truck over and spank his bottom. He said "but mommy, if you do that, it will hurt my spirit!" Immediately all my frustration and stress melted away. I told Malachi he was right, and that I wouldn't spank him. I asked him to help me teach Gideon to be soft, and the rest of the ride home went much smoother. I am grateful for the angels that were with us and were able to speak through Malachi.
No comments:
Post a Comment