Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I love my new countertops

New granite countertops!


My flash made the countertop seem lighter than it is, but I wanted to show the blue flecks in the granite, it is beautiful.


Caleb loves swinging at the park


Malachi loves the swing too

Malachi is getting so big!  He got a little sun, walking to Betsy's school to bring her clothes

At the park in Denver, the kids couldn't resist playing in the water, it was such a nice day



Shopping at the clothing store, Malachi found a hat he likes

Malachi trying to climb up daddy!


This is how Daddy takes Malachi shopping, he loved it


Malachi loved being in the stroller for our walk/run

I have got a lot on my plate right now, and been a little stressed, but it was really nice going to the temple in Denver on Saturday, we didn't really have time for it, but we made it a priority, and we had a nice time.  The kids loved playing at the park, and Joseph enjoyed doing baptisms for the dead.  We got our countertops installed, I love them!  Travis has been working on the backsplash tile the last couple of days, he is doing a great job and working so hard.  We finally got our chickens moved to the shed, Travis finished up the coop Friday night, and we moved them in it.  I spent hours scrubbing and cleaning the bathroom the chickens were in, it was disgusting.  We have had some nice weather, and have had fun playing outside at parks, and going for walks.  This is the kids last week of school and I have to figure out what we're going to do all summer, or we will drive each other crazy.  Our general routine we've done in the past is go for a morning walk, and have morning devotional and get a little work in, then play.  This usually lasts until lunchtime, and then I have to figure out what to do for the rest of the day, or the t.v. will be on a lot.  I want to plan lots of hikes this summer, because last summer we didn't do too many since I was pregnant.  Caleb told me yesterday that there were strangers (boogers) in his nose, and he didn't like them there, so he had to pick them and eat them.  I told him maybe if he didn't eat them they wouldn't come back, he hasn't eaten them since!

No comments: